Truffle potato and radish salad
14 - 03 - 2016
- 500 g truffle potatoes (Bergerac or Vitelotte)
- 3 tablespoons walnut oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp honey
- 8 sliced radishes
- chopped fresh chives
- freshly ground salt and pepper
- Cook the truffle potatoes in their skins (in lightly salted water).
- Leave them to cool until they are lukewarm and cut them into quarters.
- Make a dressing with the walnut oil, white wine vinegar and honey.
- Stir the mixture into the lukewarm potatoes so that they can absorb all the flavours well.
- Leave it all to stand for an hour.
- Then mix in the radish and chives and leave the salad to chill in the refrigerator.
- Then season to taste with freshly ground pepper and salt.
- The dish can now be served.