Potato salad with capers and black olives
05 - 04 - 2016
- 1 kg extra waxy potatoes, for example the Allians variety.
- 50 g anchovy
- 50 g black olives cut in rings
- Vinaigrette: 1/2 tbsp white vinegar (or lemon juice), 5 tbsp olive oil, 2 tbsp chopped parsley, 2 tbsp capers, 1 clove of pressed garlic
- Boil the extra waxy potatoes until done in salted water and leave to cool off.
- Peel and dice the potatoes once they are cold.
- Mix the oil and vinegar and add the other ingredients to the vinaigrette.
- Mix well and add the potatoes.
- Leave the salad in the fridge for an hour to allow the flavours to mix.
- Serve the dish.