05 - 04 - 2016
- a bag of Noisette potatoes.
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 sprig of thyme
- laurel leaf
- olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tbsp paprika powder
- 3 tbsp cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 400 g peeled tomatoes in cubes
- Bake the Noisette potatoes in the frying pan.
- Cut the onion and leave to simmer with the garlic in the olive oil.
- Add the paprika and cayenne powder and leave to cook together.
- Add the vinegar and sugar, season with a pinch of salt. Stir regularly.
- Add the peeled tomatoes and cook everything.
- Then mix the sauce with a hand blender and serve on top of the potatoes.
Tip: if you don’t like spicy, use a little less cayenne powder.