Tartiflette of corne de gatte potato
05 - 04 - 2016
- 1 kg corne de gatte
- 200 g smoked bacon bits
- 300 g cheese (e.g. reblochon)
- 50 cl white wine (e.g. German Riesling)
- 2 onions
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 dl cream
- Boil the firm potatoes until half done and cut into slices.
- Fry the bacon with the chopped onion and garlic. Pour white wine and cream on top and leave to boil to half its volume.
- Cut the cheese in cubes and add to the sauce. Add the potatoes.
- Pour everything in an oven dish and put in the oven for 30 minutes at 180°.