Nicoise salad with red baby potatoes
05 - 04 - 2016
- 20 anchovy fillets
- 250 g baby potatoes
- 4 tomatoes
- 200 g green beans
- 2 tbsp capers
- 2 eggs, boiled
- 200 g tuna from a can, water removed
- 1 sweet onion, cut into rings
- 1 lettuce, cleaned and divided in large leafs.
- 2 tbsp chopped tarragon
- 2 tbsp chervil, chopped (optional)
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1 tbsp mustard
- 2 tbsp water
- 6 tbsp olive oil
- Boil the potatoes until done in the peel, cool down, and cut in half. Boil the beans, cool down, and split in two.
- Peel the tomatoes and remove the seeds.
- Mix everything with the vinaigrette.
- Put the lettuce, potatoes and green beans in a large bowl.
- Arrange the pieces of tuna, the tomatoes, half eggs, onion rings, olives, capers and anchovy on the salad, finish with the dressing.